Monday, August 9, 2010

new in blogger

Is very hard to convince myself to story and impress myself through the internet aka blogger. but why not just give a try. since become a mommy, my journal just on my heart, no more diary like when i use to wrote when i am teeneger..sometimes peace of paper can change ur life, since that never trust book aka diary, plus since have a kids times is limited, no way u can write or read anymore. my book on my shelf is waiting to me to finished..if their have voice, i bet all the book will be yelling at me all the time, read me please!!!

i opened a blogger account since 2008, but it blank and empty. lately im searching how to using it and learning plus with the limited time that i have i do try. wish me luck and please guide me if i missed somethings. i am use to good on internet/website but people say if u have a children ur memory will be erased day by day lol.

2 comments:

  1. you will addicted and excited with this 'blogger' thinggie when you received a few comments and you know a few people are following you....

    let this blog 'tell' your kids in the future how their mummy's life and feeling...

    another thing, dis is the way on how you can update us in malaysia about your life cause you cannot put a long story like this in FB....

    enjoy your blog and happy writing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oppssiiee, sorry dah lama x bukak this site. i am so agree with u my friend. i have to start it again i guess. i'm not really like it ppl knows abt my life but if we thinking back sometime through ur story, u can actually helping ppl. u have a point their my dear n my mum keep bugging me, to write something :) maybe ppl can know things over here kan. suka sgt baca ur blog, make me smile sambil2 baca. ok then come we start berbloggers muwaxx

    ReplyDelete