Saturday, January 29, 2011

it's 2011 already!!

Oh wow times flies again lol. its 2011 and of course another 1 year will be added on my age :( face it lynn! age is never old if u always have a happy/healthy life and have a good heart. although i'm so bersyukur with this age right now (not to mention what number it is) i was given a wonderful family and happy life, Alhamdulillah to Allah s.w.t. and again i'm writing (shocking)! lmao. First month of 2011 is almost over, and what is my new year resolution, well i never have a list but this year i do, i'm telling my husband i want to be a calm person like him, u know things come to a tantrum children lol. but the funny things, every time my kids screaming, yelling, whining and what ever tantrum act u can think, my husband will say " calm sayang, remember ur new year resolution". and again i am still failed lol. hey i getting better u know ;p mother of 2 toddler will understand my situation..hahaha. my kids are too adorable to be marah anyway so daddy become a victim lol love u my darling xoxo

p/s: to all the mother/parents out there spanking is haram aka WRONG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment