Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Nana Bo Bana!

25th of march 2011, the girl named Nana turns 30 years old! omg good you are old and not married. "anak dara tak laku" orang tua panggil, u know that lol. Happy Birthday cik nana ku sayang, wish you have a great celebration without me :(always remember, sometimes u are annoying us with ur ketawa macam kuda, but we here love and miss u so so much. sorry again, this is my 5 years tak celebrate birthday with you, trust me i wish i have wing to fly for ur important day but apakan daya, give me dollar 1400 = RM 4,340.48 i balik sekarang jugak..hehehhe. di kesempatan ini, i wanna say, thankyou for always being there when ever i need someone to talk, u know gosip thingy. i know our relationship right now like "long distance sister/Bff", but trust me i never change, i'm always ur kakngah like before. Just so u know,now i makin cantik and menawan lagi sexy lol. remember ur picture always in my heart and when ever i drove alone im thinking 'alangkah baik nye nana duk sebeleh bergosip, and bercelote and ketawa macam kuda'. but trust me i wouldn't let u drive ever even though u have 'P' license now, i don't care!, i don't want to die young..hahahah.







Actually she just turn 25th, sorry Na just kidding about u turn 30! present, ermm.. u coming here, i get one for ya lol. and again Happy Birthday my dear sis, stay cun and beautiful as usual. kawin cepat ooii anak dara tua ;p

Love always,
kakngah mu yg lagi cantik ;P

P/s: we love auntie nana ~ alex and snow

No comments:

Post a Comment